Dual Enrollment Students


Trine Dual Enrollment is a place where you can earn college credits as a current high school student. Trine University is home to hundreds of academic professionals dedicated to providing you the best collegiate experience before you even step onto campus. To be considered eligible for the Dual Enrollment program you must have at least a 3.0 GPA or a strong recommendation from your counselor or school administrator. Below you will find program information, helpful links, and resources to help you get a jump start on your higher education path. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office at any time and we will be happy to assist you.

Course Search and Pre-College Pathways

 StudyHave an idea of what you want to pursue in higher education but unsure of what classes to take? Check out our Degree Specific Pathways Page to get an idea of what courses you should take. If you know what classes you are interested in, and you want to see if they are available, visit out our Course Search How-To video then head over to MyPortal to see what's open.

Trine Bookstore and How to Make a Payment

Bookstore Already enrolled in a course or two,make sure you order the required textbooks and materials by watching the How-To Search for Textbooks video then heading over to the Trine Bookstore by clicking on the Bookstore icon to the right to purchase what you need. Also, don't forget to pay your course bill which will be sent to you towards the beginning of the semester. To learn how to pay visit our Pay Your Bill How-To video then visit our Make a Payment Page.  

Student Handbook, Student Agreement Form, & Dual Enrollment Calendars

vClick on the link to access the Dual Enrollment Student Handbook & Academic Calendars           


Application for Dual Enrollment

Spirit ThunderIf you are ready to take that next step and become a Trine Dual Enrollment Student click on the link to apply! The application process does ask for you to complete the Student Agreement Form and a copy of your high school transcript. It’s best to have a digital copy of the transcript ready before you apply, if you don’t that’s okay too, just make sure to have your counselor send it to us as soon as they can so that we can process the application and get you enrolled. 

Apply Here

Plan Your Visit

TourIf you haven't quite made up your mind yet, or you have but you still want to come visit us anyways; plan a visit today, we are always happy to meet our future Trine students.  Visit Us



For access to your student email, Moodle, and other resources and links log into your MyPortal

Library & Academic Support Resources

library Needing some help writing papers or need some assistance finding the right research article? Look no further than the Trine Library and the Academic Affairs Office! They know exactly how to help you succeed in your coursework.  

IT Support and Resources

Having problems with your Moodle log-in or have questions about anything IT related click on the following link to get some answers!  IT Support and Resources To set up your Trine student email, check out this Email/Username PDF for answers. 

Transcript Request

Need a copy of your Trine transcript?  Office of the Registrar provides official transcripts for Trine/Tri-State University students and alumni. For more information or to order your official transcript click: Transcript Request