Meet Your Admission Counselor
Our job is to make your #TrineU experience the best possible
The college decision process can be time consuming and challenging, but it's our hope that you unload some of that difficulty on us. Our goal is to help you find the right fit for your future success, and at Trine, we think we do that pretty well. Your personal admission counselor will help guide you through the application process, lead you through the maze that can be financial aid, and ultimately, be the friendly and familiar face at new student orientation.
It's our passion. It's what we do. It's a Trine Thing.
So, you're ready to find out more about Trine. Go ahead and contact any of our incredibly friendly and knowledgeable admission staff.
Traditional Undergraduate Admission Counselors:
- Noah Acker - Central Indiana
- James Baranoski - Northeast Indiana
- Kaitlynn Townsend - Michigan
- Cassie Shipe - Southern Indiana, Kentucky, & Tennessee
- Logan Beck - Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, & Western States
- Lacie Piekarski - Eastern States
- Kayla O'Connor - Northwest Indiana
- Michael Schroeder - Ohio & Pennsylvania
Transfer Admission Counselor:
Our team of admission professionals travel throughout the region, visiting high schools and attending college fairs. We invite you to catch up with us at one of the events closest to you.
The Office of Admission
1 University Avenue
Angola, IN 46703
Toll Free: 800-347-4878